The Post HarmoniQuA
Collaboration Framework is an international organisation to keep MoST/ProST
and the modelling knowledge base alive. So far, the following organizations
- Wageningen University
- WL | Delft Hydraulics
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland
- Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia Civil;Hidráulica
- Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
- Bündesanstalt für Gewässerkunde
- DHI Hydroinform a.s.
Several other organizations
will join soon.
The Post HarmoniQuA Collaboration Framework aims at:
- Maintenance of MoST;
- Upgrading of MoST;
- Extending functionality of MoST;
- Maintenance of MoST’s modelling knowledge base;
- Disseminating MoST and its modelling knowledge base;
- Providing and maintaining an Internet-based service to
download MoST, its modelling knowledge base and Training Material;
- Running workshops on the implementation of MoST and
its modelling knowledge base.
If you are interested,
please email to its coordinator: